Beaver Creek Village
Explore the Beaver Creek Neighborhood
Explore Beaver Creek Village Properties
The Fun Never Ends in Beaver Creek Village
Beaver Creek Village is the heart and soul of Beaver Creek! Here you will find the amazing shops, restaurants, the skating rink, direct chair lifts and prime real estate condominiums. Family and friends can gather in an intimate setting or enjoy casual dining. The escalators will easily whisk you to the ski slopes for a fabulous day on Beaver Creek Mountain. The village is a main attraction for both summer and winter activities and events. Ski school and lift tickets are also easily accessible in the village.
Beaver Creek Village Communities
The following properties are located in the vicinity of Beaver Creek Village. Contact us to learn more about available properties in this location.
Hyatt Regency Beaver Creek
Awarded Mobil Four Star Award and AAA Diamond ratings every year since opening in 1989
- Property Type: 9 elegant penthouse suites
- Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool and 6 outdoor whirlpools, extensive spa and workout equipment, tennis club, premier dining option
One Beaver Creek Place
- Property Type: 18 residences with high quality finishes, exceptional accommodations
- Floor Plans: Between 3- and 6-bedroom properties
- Unit Features: Ski mountain views from practically every residence
- Amenities: Adjacent to the high speed Centennial Lift; ski mountain in front and pedestrian village in back of the building
- Floor Plans: Properties with 1 bedroom plus a den, up to 5 bedrooms
- Unit Features: Fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens in every unit
- Amenities: Less than 100 yards to lifts; underground parking garage; steps to skating rink, dining and shops
Beaver Creek Lodge
- Property Type: 73 suites (only all-suite hotel in the Vail Valley); privately owned luxury condominiums
- Floor Plans: 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom floor plans, each bedroom has its own bath
- Unit Features: Spacious living area and separate dining room; state-of-the-art kitchen and laundry facilities in each unit
- Amenities: Daily maid service and full-service front desk, over 4700 feet of flexible conference space, in-house elegant dining; indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, and fitness center; adjacent to Haymeadow, Strawberry Park, and Centennial Express ski lifts
- Property Type: Condominiums and townhome-style properties available
- Floor Plans: Elegant floor plans in a variety of sizes
- Amenities: Concierge service, outdoor heated pool, hot tubs and underground parking; adjacent to the Vilar Center for the Arts; skiing, shopping and fine dining are just steps away
Village Hall Condominiums
- Floor Plans: The condominiums offer 2 or more bedrooms
- Unit Features: Southern exposure and views to the ski slopes
- Amenities: One of the original village buildings with an excellent location; the Centennial chair lift is just outside your door
An Experience in All Seasons
Vail Valley is known for its winter activities! Let’s not forget the incredible skiing and golf that is in Beaver Creek. The mountain has over 1,800 skiable acres and 10 high speed quads. Beaver Creek is known for the “The Three Villages.” Not only do you get to enjoy the skiing in Beaver Creek, but you are connected to Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead.
Summer boasts too many activities to mention here, but we can't forget about the incredible hiking and biking, not to mention the stunning golf course at Beaver Creek Golf and Club. Unless you are a member, you will need to work with the clubhouse to determine available tee times. There are two types of memberships: Charter and Gold. Contact us for details.
There's Always Something Fun to Do
Enjoy world-class events — year round — in Beaver Creek Village! From outdoor music festivals, film festivals, carnivals and more, you will always have something to do during your stay here. Beaver Creek Village also hosts outdoor concerts and art festivals, along with food, wine and beer festivals (including the popular Blues, Brews and BBQ festival). What a great place to live and visit!
Shopping and Dining Galore
Your experience will be enhanced by diverse boutiques and delicious restaurants! You may choose to explore the shops or ice skate on the rink in Beaver Creek Village. You can start your morning with a wonderful breakfast in Beaver Creek, ski to Arrowhead for lunch and head over to the Ritz for a fun drink and entertainment. You then head back to Beaver Creek to rest by a roaring fireplace.
Beaver Creek Village offers après ski at various restaurants, including Village Hall Building, Park Hyatt and Coyote Café.
If it's on-mountain dining you're after, you can get to Beano’s Cabin by horses in the summer and sleigh ride pulled by snowcat in the winter.
Take in the Sights and Sounds
You must take in a show at the Vilar Center in Beaver Creek. The quality of performers is outstanding! You can easily walk around the village through the escalators and heated walkways. It is always fun to see kids' and adults' faces light up when the afternoon cookies are served after an exciting day on the slopes! It is also fun to watch kids of all ages bounce high into the air on the bungee jumping set. You may also find kids camp and special activities.
When You Visit, You'll Fall in Love
If you can imagine making a world-class resort even better, it happened with the inception of the Village-to-Village skiing concept. Now that Beaver Creek is connected via chairlift to Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead, visitors can enjoy even more skiing, dining and other amenities. Many engaging activities have been added to the resort-sponsored summer and winter events.
A Bird's-Eye View of Beaver Creek Village
View the map below to find shops, restaurants and attractions near the village.
Contact the Vail Valley Real Estate Experts
We can help you find the perfect vacation property or second home at Beaver Creek Village. Give us a call at (970) 390-7020, or choose a resource below to learn even more about Vail Valley real estate.
The data relating to the real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the Vail Multi-List Service, Inc. The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by VMLS. Information last updated on 06/01/23 04:38 AM.
Copyright © 2023 Vail Multi List, Inc. (VMLS). The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by VMLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, noncommercial use. Any republication or reproduction of the information herein without the express permission of the VMLS is strictly prohibited.