Beaver Creek East
Explore the Beaver Creek Neighborhood
Explore Beaver Creek East Properties
Your Dream Home Awaits
Beaver Creek is a world-class resort in the beautiful Vail Valley. In Beaver Creek East are a variety of properties, which have been rearranged geographically in order to easily locate them on a map.
We have selected a variety of property sizes and styles, as well as level of finishes, to give prospective buyers an idea how many options are out there and what to expect from each complex. Amenities may include convenient Beaver Creek Village access, on-site management and ski-in/ski-out capabilities.
Beaver Creek is one of the areas that the Vail Valley Lifestyle Experts Team knows well. If you'd like to know more about buying real estate in Beaver Creek or any other community in the Vail Valley, call us at (970) 390-7020.
Beaver Creek East Communities
The following communities are located along Offerson Road. To learn more about these mountain properties, contact us.
McCoy Peak Lodge
Part of the Highlands area
- Floor Plans: Wide range of floor plans and property sizes available
- Unit Features: Southern exposure, panoramic views from every window; luxury appointments and deluxe finishes
- Amenities: Located right on the ski slope; underground parking garage and semi-private elevators
An exclusive addition to the Highlands area
- Property Type: Incredible enclave of luxury homes
- Unit Features: Deluxe finishes and spacious floor plans
- Amenities: Adjacent to Chairlift #1
- Floor Plans: The spacious 2 bedroom condominiums are a very desirable floor plan
- Amenities: Private setting located across from the Highlands properties; ski-way bridge for convenient access; Front desk service, pool, hot tub and underground parking enhance their rental potential
Meadows at Beaver Creek
- Floor Plans: The multi-level floor plan accommodates large groups with privacy
- Unit Features: Separate entrances to the town homes create a private cluster feel
- Amenities: Steps to ski lifts and village shops; depending on size and location, some properties have garages, grand ski slope views, spacious living area, dramatic vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces
- Property Type: A small cluster of homes situated on one of the most desirable locations in Beaver Creek
- Unit Features: 4 bedrooms, den, and garages; upscale finishes and roomy floor plans, private decks and patios for outdoor entertainment
- Amenities: National forest on one side of the property and ski slopes on the other
A Bird's-Eye View of Beaver Creek East
View the map below to find shops, restaurants and attractions near this community.
Contact the Vail Valley Real Estate Experts
If you would like to know about additional properties in Beaver Creek East, give us a call at (970) 390-7020. Want to know more about life in the Vail Valley? Choose a resource below to explore the area!
The data relating to the real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the Vail Multi-List Service, Inc. The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by VMLS. Information last updated on 01/21/19 07:22 PM.
Copyright © 2019 Vail Multi List, Inc. (VMLS). The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by VMLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers’ personal, noncommercial use. Any republication or reproduction of the information herein without the express permission of the VMLS is strictly prohibited.