Vail Mountain Family Activities
One of the wonderful benefits of the Vail Valley is all the family activities. Whether you are visiting or live here, you are able to experience many adventures with your family! There is nothing better that seeing your children smile from ear to ear! Below are some of the things to enjoy!
• Adventure Ridge - At the top of the Gondola ride, you will find the Eagle’s Nest. In addition to restaurant dining, there is Adventure Ridge, an activity center featuring the following:
• Rebound Trampoline - Catch some air at 10,000 feet on a modified trampoline with a waist harness attached to bungee cords. $10 per session.
• Climbing Wall – Reach new heights at our new Climbing Wall complete with harnesses and trained supervisors. $10 for 3 climbs
• Dino Dig – Children will love this interactive learning experience as little ones ages 4 years and up uncover dinosaur bones and learn about these prehistoric creatures. Digging tools provided. $3 per half-hour session.
• Disc Golf – Tee up for this spectacular, self-guided 18 hole Disc Golf Course at the top of the mountain. Front nine is beginner/intermediate and the back nine is intermediate/advanced. Allow 1-2 hours per nine holes $8 disc rental
• Lawn Sports – Volleyball, Bocce and Horseshoes - Enjoy an afternoon of fun in the sand and sun with your friends. All lawn sports are complimentary
• Guided Nature Hikes – Explore Vail Mountain on a guided hike with Gore Range Natural Science School and learn about the area’s flora and fauna. One-hour hikes depart from the Discovery Center at 11am and 2 pm.
• Discovery Center – Learn about the environment through fun, interactive displays or join a guided hike. The center is a cooperative arrangement between Vail Resorts, the Gore Range Natural Science School and the U.S. Forest Service. Customized group programs are available.
We are always looking for new ideas! If you had a fun time with your family and would like to share your moments, please feel free to email us on how your family enjoyed the Vail Valley. Please include pictures for our photo gallery!