The Pines Lodge
The Pines Lodge is Beaver Creek’s only Preferred Hotel. The ski-in/ski-out lodge not only has access to some of the best skiing in Colorado, but it also enjoys immersion in the world-class shopping and entertainment of Beaver Creek. The lodge provides a warm, intimate experience, with just 60 guest rooms and a small selection of deluxe condominiums and townhomes.
The Pines is known historically for friendly, personalized service and a front desk team that will remember your name throughout your visit.
The Pines Lodge front desk is open 24 hours a day and can be reached at 970-754-7200 if you have any questions.
Groups & Meetings
Host your meeting or group reunion at the Pines Lodge!
A member of the distinctive Preferred Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, The Pines Lodge is the ultimate in group experiences. A RockResort, this unique property specializes in groups from 10 - 200, offering gourmet catering from Grouse Mountain Grill, state of the art audio/visual support, and world-class service. Meeting spaces is enhanced by ceiling-to-floor windows that provide views of our renowned golf course and the region's majestic mountains.
The Pines Lodge is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
• AAA Four Diamond Award for Grouse Mountain Grill (2007)
• Zagat Survey recognition for Grouse Mountain Grill
• Voted #7 in North American resorts by readers of Conde Nast Traveler (2004)
• Voted to the 2005 Conde Nast Traveler Gold List
Amenities and Services:
• Renowned golf course
• Treatment rooms and/or in-room massage
• Lobby lounge with nightly entertainment
• 24-hour front desk
• Concierge service
• Volvo at Rock Test Drive Program
• Base Mountain Sports Ski Rental & Retail Shop
• Fitness center and weight room
• Ski storage
• Valet parking
• Outdoor heated pool
• Heated indoor Jacuzzi tub
• Heated underground parking
• Award-winning restaurant, Grouse Mountain Grill
• Complimentary 24-hour resort shuttle service
• In-room refrigerator
• In-room coffee maker with complimentary Starbuck coffee
• In-room boot warmers
• In-room CD player
• Avanyu bath amenities
An evening at the Grouse Mountain Grill will not quickly fade from memory...
Featuring Mountain Fine Dining, the cuisine at Grouse has been described as extraordinary to perfection in keeping with one of the top restaurants in Colorado. The menu is regionally influenced and seasonally focused. Grouse Mountain Grill is a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurant featuring a "scratch" kitchen producing everything we serve you from bread to house made sausage. We emphasize the use of ingredients from local family farms and ranches demonstrating our commitment to the use of natural, sustainably produced foods. We feel strongly that the use of these products and the care in our production makes a significant difference in the overall quality of the dishes that we prepare for you. Grouse Mountain Grill also features an extensive wine list to pair with your meal. Our list includes many hard to find domestic wines as well as an international variety of wines that we are continually expanding.
While dining, enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains and ski runs from a cozy fireplace table or from the vantage point of the outdoor patio. Summer and Winter seasons features internationally recognized jazz pianist, Tony Gulizia.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served daily with In-Room Dining available during all meal periods. Dinner reservations are highly recommended well in advance of your stay. Please call (970) 949-0600 or make a reservation online at www.grousemountaingrill.com
From Denver International Airport
(Approximately two hours, 45 minutes)
1. Take Pena Boulevard from DIA to Interstate 70 (I-70) West.
2. Proceed for approximately 120 miles (estimated time: 2 hours 15 minutes) to the Avon exit,
3. Continue straight on this road through four more roundabouts, after which you will see the entrance to Beaver Creek. Proceed to the welcome gate, and let attendants know you are a Pines Lodge guest. An officer on duty will be able to give you a map, directions, and a temporary access pass.
(Approximately 35 minutes)
1. Take Cooley Mesa Road (main airport road) to Highway 6.
1. Exit the airport on Drennan Road.
For more information on The Pines Lodge, please visit http://pineslodge.rockresorts.com