Beaver Creek Village –
Fun, Fun and more fun….this is what your family will be having in Beaver Creek! This resort isn’t just about skiing! As you can see below, there are many things for your family to enjoy. Imagine your family experience all these activities with the breathtaking backdrop of Beaver Creek Mountain. Yes, this is paradise!
• Bungee Trampoline – Do your back flips and twists need some practice before the ski season? Adults and kids alike can go wild on this whacky ride! Cost is $10 for all ages - open from 9am – 5pm.
• Children’s Museum - The Beaver Creek Children's Museum educates children (and adults alike!) in a fun and interactive way. In addition to the featured exhibits listed below, there are also special presentations for the entire family scheduled through the summer. These include special educational workshops, star gazing nights, visits from Smokey the Bear and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
o Professor Quackenbush's Workshop"- an interactive zone filled with building and construction themed activities
o "The Computer Zone"
o “Banana Jones' Jungle Science Lab"- with biological and scientific gadgets galore
o "J. B. Tucker Showman's Theatre"- a working theatrical stage filled with costumes and props for the kids.
• Children’s Theater – For over twenty years this professional theater troupe has been awing and education families from all over the world. Thursday and Friday mornings at 11:00am a different ilk of children’s literature, poetry, fairy tale or the like is performed in ever-inventive ways. Shows can be seen in the plaza from June 25 – August 29. There is also a theater workshop available for children 5-12 years of age, but make sure you make reservations.
• Climbing Wall – Whether you are a seasoned climber or a first timer this activity offers fun for the whole family. With expert advice and state-of-the-art safety features you can have a worry free, fun filled afternoon. The cost is $10/3 climbs or $15/30 minutes and is open from 9am – 5pm.
• Horseback Rides - Departing from the Beaver Creek Stables and traversing the Beaver Creek Ski Resort anyone would appreciate the spectacular views. Ride lengths, times, and prices vary.
• Black Family Ice Skating Rink – Where else can you ice skate year round in an open-air rink with the Rocky Mountains at your fingertips? Kids can skate with rentals for $7 and adults for $12, and without rentals ice time is only $2!
• Miniature Golf – In the midst of multiple championship golf courses lays a one of a kind gem in an 18-hole mini course. Children and adults putt for $8, and $4 for consecutive games. Open from 9am to dark.
We are always looking for new ideas! If you had a fun time with your family and would like to share your moments, please feel free to email us on how your family enjoyed the Vail Valley. Please include pictures for our photo gallery!